Visitors News & Special Offers


Here's some good cheer for 6 

1st Quarter Draw for 2020 completed observing 

Social Distancing via Facetime video link.

Following Government Guidelines relating to CORONAVIRUS, this Competition has unfortunately now been CANCELLED.

Anyone still wishing to come and play...

Our final Winter Open is on Saturday 21 March. Its a 4BBB stableford and open to any gender.

At time of writing the course has recovered well from the...


Winter Open Series - Event #5

Due to continued and further heavy rain forecast overnight, this Event has now unfortunately been CANCELLED.


Due to continued Heavy Rainfall this Event has now been re-arranged for Saturday 29th February 2020.

If you are unable to play on the re-arranged date...

Further News >

Please reload