Winter Open Series - Event #5
Due to continued and further heavy rain forecast overnight, this Event has now unfortunately been CANCELLED.
All Bookings have been transferred to the nearest available Tee Time in Winter Open Series Event #6 on Saturday 21st March 2020
If you are unable to play on the re-arranged date PLEASE contact David & Edwina in the Pro Shop - 01524 701300 ext. 3