Good news! The Board is delighted to confirm that the course will be open from tomorrow, 13th May, at 0900hrs. Bookings via BRS or the Proshop are open now.
In addition to the temporary extra regulations set out in the earlier bulletin, please note the following:
• only members are permitted to play, not guests or visitors.
• Only 9 holes are available for the time being: these are hole 1 then holes 11-18.
• Start at hole 1.
• Please play 9 holes only - don't go round for a second 9.
• Holes 2-10 are closed.
• The putting green, practice range and practice net are closed.
• Access to the locker rooms is only via Dave or Edwina at the Proshop and only to remove your kit, one person at a time.
• The disabled toilet in the foyer is the only one available.
The Proshop is open to sell snacks, drinks (including hot coffee) and golf gear.
And remember - stick to the temporary rules and PLAY SAFE - STAY SAFE